Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Thank you Black Doll Enthusiast!

I am so excited. I have just been named the recipient of the "One Lovely Blog Award". I am very honored to receive this distinction which was bestowed on me by Black Doll Enthusiast of the blog, Black Doll Collecting.

Now in turn, I have the priviledge of passing this honor on to some of my favorite Blogs, some being more newly discovered than others. Here are my nominations for the One Lovely Blog Award. You can see they are mostly Sasha-centric, but what else do you expect from a Sasha doll?

Sasha, Sasha, Sasha
Kendal's Sasha Brood
Sasha Doll Style
Macon Street Studio
Sasha Street
Allegro Melody
Sasha's Closet
Dolly's Designer
Posh Knits

For the new Award winners, here are the rules:
Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you have newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award. Now it's my turn to pass it along!

Congratulations!

3 comments:

Black Doll Enthusiast said...

You're welcome! I'll have to visit your friends' Sasha sites soon. :-)
dbg

Anonymous said...

Hi

Apologies for the slightly ot post, but I have a Sasha doll, circa 1970, sans clothing (lost in transit). Do you know a collector who might be interested? I'm in Canada.

Thanks

Sasha said...

Hi DG, There are a lot of collectors who may be interested in your doll. The easiest place to sell it is likely EBay. Search "sasha doll -bratz" to see what else is there and about what they are selling for.

Buyers will want to know the color of the elastic strings inside the doll. Are they flecked? Gently comb the dolls hair. If hair comes loose when you comb, you need to divulge that (a problem with some, but not all brunettes especially). Note whether it has any odors or any other flaws.

If you divulge any flaws, loose stringing, etc. you'll have no complaints when you make the sale. I've seen dolls sell in every range of condition.
Good Luck!
Sasha