Friday, December 25, 2009

Sasha Hits the Big 4-0

Make a wish, Sasha! Christmas Day is a wonderful day to celebrate a birthday. First of all it's the day we celebrate Jesus' birthday. Second, MamaT's closest sister was born on Christmas day, so we always had birthday cake at our house for Christmas. And while I don't know my specific manufacture date, we celebrate my birthday on Christmas day too, because that's the day I joined the family--40 years ago today! And I know, I don't look a day over 7. =) I bet a lot of Sasha's joined their families on Christmas. You'll see one more in just a moment.

Don't feed the animals, Sasha.
I also got the priviledge of meeting Billie the Kiddette. She is a cousin to Billy Bowman, the Glacier National Park mascot who also has his own Blog. BillyinGlacierPark
Billy is a mountain goat that travels all over Glacier and sometimes other places and gets his picture taken a lot. He even has a Facebook page. I asked MamaT about getting a Facebook page, and she said I wasn't old enough. Now how do you figure that? I am 40 years old now after all. I am glad no one brought out the black balloons.
Aren't they all just the sweetest things? Another Sasha was born today. MamaT's granddaughter got her first Sasha today. Remember when we introduced you to "Sunny Daisy". Well, Ryin named her Sasha--after me no doubt! I am so flattered. Well, maybe she did name her after Sasha Morgenthaler. Well, here is baby Sasha, with Ryin, Billie, and Meesha, the cat.

We wish all you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a joyful New Year!
And for nostalgia's sake, I'm going to give you a link to an earlier blog post with a video clip of when MamaT first pulled me out of my can (with help from her birthday girl sister) and put me in my high chair. I miss that old high chair. I used to sit next to her at the table a lot in that thing. See My Story.

No comments: